Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hello!

So, naughty me, I've forgotten to write lately. Things have been moderately busy but I'm not at home so I can't refer to my calander to give you a play by play of my week.

I'm currently at mom and dad's. Mom, dad and I picked concord grapes this afternoon and have borrowed Sam's steam juicer. We've picked six large boxes of grapes (and left at least double that on Sam's vines)! So, out of 3 boxes, we've got 9 quarts of juice! And fortunately, the jars self-seal so we don't have to mess around with the canner! Sam said we can come back for more grapes, too. It'll save me uber-money this winter when it comes to buying juice.

Jill's doing well in Saskatchwan. Mom's talking to her right now. Mom's going to be mailing Jill all her winter gear (coats, long-johns, mitts, toques). She's still looking for a job and a place to live but is hopeful she'll be able to track down both and move out to Estevan in the next while, depending on when she needs to start her new job.

Keep prayin' for her, folks. She's doing well but we all miss her big-time.

Will write more soon, I swear!

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment