Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hello!

Hope you're all doing well.

Today was largely uneventful. I'm ok with that.

Jill and I went to Staples to get toner for her computer printer but they charge and arm and a leg for it so we skipped that and just looked around at all their stuff. Then we swung by Pricesmart and I picked up a few groceries. I've been craving potato and onion soup and the recipe I found that looked good also called for carrots. I've just whipped it all together and its simmering away. Starting to smell really good. A few months ago I discovered the exciting world of bay leaves so every time I make soup, the pot gets a one! Delicious.

Yesterday's worship practice was short. There were just three of the six there and one of us had to leave early so I did, too. I can't sing my way out of a paper bag most days but I do love to raise my voice in worship. I know God likes it... I'm just careful to not sing into the microphone!

Guitar went really, really well! I'm "writing" a song... and that really means I get to pick the strumming patterns and cords and then Troy puts to together into something that sounds passable! I'm enjoying it a lot and can't wait to play it for mom, dad and Jill.

Well, I should get back to my delightfully smelling soup.

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment