Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hey there folks.

Things here have been very exciting. I get to meet little Rowan Vashti this afternoon. I've been busy cookin' up a storm. I made Jenny and family supper - chicken stew, cheese biscuits and Grandma's Ceasar salad (Jenny's personal favourite). I put aside a few biscuits for myself and will reserve some of the huge pot of stew for me, too. Yum! The stew looks a little thick... might give it a little extra water. Will see. Jen is picking me up after she's off work and we'll go meet the newest arrival together!

Rowan was born at 5:45am, weighing in at 8lbs 2oz after 4 hours of labour. We're all so stinkin' proud of Jenny!

*so excited* Can't wait to meet her!

Besides that, things have been good. I went through all my clothes yesterday and have a huge box for mom to go through. Also tidied up half of my bedroom. Still have a bit to go through. Will attack that this afternoon, I think.

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment