Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hello everyone.

Hope you're all doing well!

Today was a fun day! I met up with Michelle and we went for a trip down to the bead store. Michelle and I wanted to do some crafting together so we picked up a few beads to get her started on a necklace. She was working with rediculous plyers but they were better then my spare set (they were absolute crap). It worked out quite well - her necklace came up beautifully! She's a quick study. We chatted and drank tea afterwards and had a good time gabbing!

I'm at mom and dad's right now. Jill picked me up while dragging her beautiful new horse trailer behind her truck (I'll post pictures later) and we went for a short cruise by the hosptial so mom could see it while she was at work. After supper mom and I picked beans til our eyes just about fell out. Our first picking got us three huge tupperware bowls full... I'm taking home quite a bit to blanch and freeze.

Jill is going to take me home pretty quick, so I should go. Will post pictures of the horse trailer in the next few days. It really is a work of art.

Talk to you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment