Friday, October 23, 2009

Good Evening folks!



I've been busy sewing again! Tonight I made up footsie PJs for Shea. They turned out pretty good. :o) Had a bit of an issue with the hood but ended up scraping that for just a regular collar. It turned out not bad. I am worried about the legs and arms being too long but I know Jenny can fix that if need be. What I'm most proud of is the Zipper! I didn't ruin it or the fabric while putting it in. The PJs are made out of sweatpant material - cotton fleece. I still have to make Eli's PJs plus his birthday quilt and then I'll get their Christmas parcel in the mail.

I bought supplies for my mass-present making. Every year I make something small to give as gifts for my friends. I can't tell you what this is because friends read this blog and I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise. tee hee.

Ok. My brick is probably nice and warm. Time for bed.

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment