Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hello!

Another day of painting for me! I painted the inside windows/sills and re-installed the kitchen hardware. Tomorrow I get to cut shelf paper!


A labour of love!

Mom and dad worked hard on installing two new-to-us outside doors. They turned out great!


Kitchen drawers, last coat of paint!



While we waited for dad to return from the hardware store, mom installed the curtain rod holders in the back room (techincally the front room).


Tomorrow is a day of paint touch ups, curtain hanging, shelf lining, etc. Should be our last day there. The house has really come together. I'll post all the final pictures in the next day or two. I plan to put together a small album for Dave and Paula outlining our adventures in "face-lift land".
Talk to you soon!

1 comment: