Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hello!

Another hot day, eh? It sure is nice that I can get my place to cool off at night! I'd die if I couldn't!

Tomorrow I'm off to Parkholm for the first time in months. Between the pool being down and me not being available, they haven't seen my shining face in ages! After Parkholm, dad is picking me up and we're going to get the official paperwork that says I'm allowed to camp for free in BC parks. Its a pretty sweet deal!

Jill and I leave for four days of camping on Monday!! My only regret is that it'll take up time that I could be spending with Jen and Jenny. Jill and I have been trying to coordinate our schedules for ages but the only week that would work is next week! So that's what it is. We're going to head to the island and poke around Sooke and parts of the Juan de Fuca trail. I'm super excited about it!! Jill has grand plans of us hiking every day... I told her that I don't mind walking lots but I'm not such a fan of hikes in nature for no purpose! (Those of you who like random hikes will disagree with me but I prefer to walk for a reason... with a destination... like the Library or going for tea at Jenny's!).

Got to have tea with Aunty Gloria this morning - lots of chatting as usual. Love it! And then I went over to mom and dad's where they spoiled me with a new washboard! We had supper together, the four of us, and then dad dropped me off with my groceries and he had a look at my new-to-me air conditioner. I've emailed Bill, my building manager, for permission to set it up. I don't think it'll be a problem but its good to dot and cross, right?

Today's dishes are calling me. Better go take care of 'em!

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment