Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hello!

Had a more or less quiet day today. Kathy came over in the afternoon and I took a trip to Pricesmart to pick up some cheese. I got the chaos of my bedroom under control (more or less), too.

Tomorrow I'm off to A's, if I get a confirmation from her sister. Also have guitar in the evening.

Am missing Jen and Jenny like crazy. I talked to Jenny and the kids today (the kids kissed me goodnight over the phone). It was so sweet and adorable but just broke my heart all the more. I really want to kiss those kids in real life! I feel like any day I should have them all over for a cuppa tea but the hard part is knowing that it just isn't going to happen any time soon. Jen will be back eventually and I'll have tea with her (and Elie, hopefully) then. I hate waiting, though! I know she's doing good work in Haiti but that doesn't make me missing her any easier.

My birthday party was a lot of fun - lots of people. It was great to chat with everyone... and they all spoiled me rotten. We all hung out afterwards and had pizza with Nathan, Jill (his gf), Dave (a friend who was in town) plus the four of us. We gabbed and gabbed and then Jill (sis) and I went to the drive-in theatre at 11:30pm! What a hoot! As I mentioned in my last post... I just loved it! Can't wait for it to come out on DVD.

Bed is calling me!

Talkt o you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment