Sunday, January 11, 2009

Had a fun night tonight!

Tonight was Jill's birthday party with all the relatives (aunts, uncles, cousins, etc). It was great to see everyone again, even though its only been 10 days since we were last together (Steve's birthday). We moved the 'adults' into the living room and the cousins took up residence at mom and dad's kitchen table and played a loud game of Cranium. Seriously fun!! My team won, but only because the other team took pity on us and let us moved through quicker. The other team was some ticked when we finished first. tee hee. That's ok - they still love us.

I'm pretty tired now and am going to bed. Tomorrow I'm actually going to venture out to the post office. I need stamps in the worst way! Might stop at Tim Horton's and use some of the gift certificate Melissa gave me - Thanks Melissa!!

*yawn*

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment