Friday, January 9, 2009

Hello again folks.

Just finished up a late-night batch of cookies - coconut/oatmeal haystacks. Super easy and super delicious. They're just setting now... they'll go in the freezer tomorrow. I'm at a crisis low of cookies to serve company. Better fix that, eh?

Am excited about going out for supper tomorrow! A little nervous, too, but I'll be just fine. I've learned to leave my seizures in God's hands. No point in me worrying and fretting. It really is a combination of common-sense and divine protection. Will let you guys know how it goes tomorrow.

Its unfortunate but I really have to do dishes tonight. I'm out of cutlery and I've got two plates and two bowls left. Alas, the time has come.

----

Dishes are half done. I'm calling it quits. I ran out of space for them to dry... will let 'em dry overnight and put them away tomorrow when I go to wash the rest. All I can say is... I hope my future husband loves to wash dishes (or we have an automatic dishwasher whose name isn't Danielle!) Tee hee!

Hope you are all well!

No comments:

Post a Comment