Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hello again!

Went and did some shopping with Jill today. Had a hoot! We went in search of skirts and long-sleeved shirts. Probably tried on every shirt they had in the store (Penningtons) but ultimately came out with a zippie, a skirt and a really cool dress.

Jen's first wedding anniversary is on Saturday so Jenny and I are taking her out for supper since Elie (her hubby) isn't here to celebrate with her. This will be my first real restaurant experience in five years. I'm excited but nervous. Mom and dad will be coming, too, but they'll dine at a different booth. This will give me peace of mind should I have a seizure. Jen and Jenny are quite capable of taking care of me post-seizure but since the first step after they've insured my saftey is to call them, it makes sense to have them there just incase. Exciting but I'm a basket of nerves already and its only Thursday.

I'm supposed to be at Parkholm tomorrow morning but the sidewalks on my route are still covered in compact snow and very evil looking (drove the route today with Jill). I'm bummed - I really like Parkholm and the staff/clients. I miss 'em like crazy. There's always next week, I suppose. The rain has really made a difference on the sidewalks, though, but I'm a bit of a clutz and would likely break my ankle!

Am going to have a quiet evening... maybe watch Sister Act.

Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

  1. just wanted to say I'm enjoying reading your blog and I'm excited for dinner on saturday! hurray:)

    ReplyDelete