Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hello!!

Its been a few days since I wrote. I've been recouperating from such an exciting weekend.

I haven't been down to our 'bomb' site but I have it on good authority that most of our graffiti has been removed. That's ok - I didn't anticipate it staying up forever, though I wish it hadn't got taken down quite so fast.

I managed to hurt my thumb. It feels a bit better today but I've been careful not to do anything with it (no crocheting, etc).

I am proud to report that I have practically no dishes sitting on my counter. I've been doing the dishes as I make them - what a change. ha ha. Have empty counters makes a person feel good!

Hung out with a really old camp friend today - she's recently moved into town. We had tea together and then spontaneously drove to Sardis for Sushi. It was so much fun! I hope we get together often - she's a lot of fun.

Am getting ready for a PYPS Exec phone conference. Hopefully it won't last too long. I've got plans to go out with Jill afterwards... lets hope that doesn't fall through because I'm still yacking away on the phone.

Anywho. I better run. Hope you're all doing well.

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment