Saturday, March 14, 2009

Howdy,

Have had a good couple days.

On Thursday night, Jill and I went out for icecream after my PYPS Exec Phone conference... we were on our way back to my place when we saw this dude at the Museum, stealing a painting (of all things!). It was a very exciting evening... Jill and I followed him in the truck while he ran away (we eventually 'lost' him) and Jill got to bat her baby blues at a handsome police officer. There wasn't anything to do once we had called 911 and showed the police officers where the criminal had disappeared. We were too wide awake afterwards so we went to Safeway instead of going back to my place... we did a bit of driving around and then Jill dropped me off around midnight. At least, I think that's how it happened.

Ya know, its funny. I can't remember the series of events on Thursday night... did we go to Safeway before or after we chased the thief? Which way did Jill take me home? I understand now why some people have a hard time making accurate reports to the police. Not that we need to make a report... but if we did, then I'd have a hard time figuring it out. We know my memory is sub-par as it is.

Today was lovely. I went and spent time with the girl I hang out with on Saturdays. (Lets call her 'A'). I think we had a good time but I think she was a bit upset when it was time for me to go. Next week I'm going to take some pots of dirt with seeds so we can grow something together. Jen has the pots, dirt and seeds. I'm going to see about picking up a few smaller pots for A's windowsill. She seemed excited about the idea.

Tomorrow is Sunday and I'm going with Jen to church at the Vineyard at 10am. I'm looking forward to it. If that doesn't work out, I'll go to the United Church downtown, they meet at 10:30. Not sure what I'll be doing afterwards. We'll see.

Better run.

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment