Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hey there!

Hope you guys are doin' good.

Things here are pretty rockin'.

Josh is just getting ready for work, Shea is on a sleep-over at her grandparents, Jenny is sweeping up cookie crumbs with Rowan on her back, Jen is fast asleep and I'm sitting here writing you, waiting for my tea to cool.

Yesterday was Jenny's birthday and gosh did we ever have a good time! Jen, Josh and I stayed up late and cleaned like mad so that Jenny awoke to a sparkling house. They let me loose with crepe paper streamers... I used all four rolls. Needless to say, this place is very colourful!

Jenny opened her gifts and loved them all!

I didn't end up going to dinner with all of them because we ate egg-based pancakes for breakfast. I didn't even think to ask about their egg content. I spent the rest of the afternoon/evening in the bathroom, wishing someone would save me from my misery. ugh. I'm all better today, though.

It'll be a chill day here. We might go into Porter's Lake to pick up Shea's glasses after we pick her up from her sleep over.

I'm going to go drink my tea.

Moving forward with Joy

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU for the super birthday party:D It was such a huge surprise to wake up to a clean house all decorated in streamers and balloons! I felt so very special, you guys really spoiled me:D (very sorry about the pancakes!)

    ReplyDelete